When you're at home and your kiddos want to get a little messy and create new stuff with you, give this idea a try. Reuse your old tree ornaments and give them your own personal touch.
1) Items you'll need: Christmas ornaments, glitter, glue and some creativity.
2) Then grab an ornament and use the glue to write your name on it if you wish or just draw anything you want on it.
3) Once you are done using the glue, use the glitter to either sprinkle some of it on your ornament or dip it on glitter
4) try to clean and blow excess glitter off your ornament and it should look something like this:
5) After you have done all of your Christmas ornaments, they should be ready to hang on your tree and next to your other beautiful decorations :) try it!