Christmas decorations - giving your old tree ornaments a new look
When you're at home and your kiddos want to get a little messy and create new stuff with you, give this idea a try. Reuse your old tree ornaments and give them your own personal touch.
1) Items you'll need: Christmas ornaments, glitter, glue and some creativity.
2) Then grab an ornament and use the glue to write your name on it if you wish or just draw anything you want on it.
3) Once you are done using the glue, use the glitter to either sprinkle some of it on your ornament or dip it on glitter
4) try to clean and blow excess glitter off your ornament and it should look something like this:
5) After you have done all of your Christmas ornaments, they should be ready to hang on your tree and next to your other beautiful decorations :) try it!
No comments posted.
Recent PostsFailing, learning, and growing... a lovely mini session Christening and album. Halloween mini sessions now available. Baby Gabriela's Christening Faveshots Photography - brand and client's favorites Mommy & Me! :) Valentine's Day Mini Session in Glendale, NY Latest photography mini session at Gantry Plaza State Park, Queens NYC NYC Photography and mini session with portable studio.